We’re on a quest to find recipes made with ingredients grown in Canada.
Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) Farms using HarvestHand CSA Platform tell us that recipes are the most shared and visited content on their blogs, yet it is a constant struggle to find good quality recipes made with Canadian grown ingredients.
When we asked food leaders in Atlantic Canada where they find recipes made with ingredients grown in Atlantic Canada and here’s what they shared:
- Select Nova Scotia Recipes (Nova Scotia Farms and Food Purveyor Directory)
- Taste of Nova Scotia (Association of Nova Scotian Food Purveyors)
- Adventures in Local Food-Seasonal Eating (Food Action Committee of the Ecology Action Centre)
- Kitchen Vignettes (Aube Giroux- film maker and food blogger)
- Halifax Food Bloggers (30+ Nova Scotia based bloggers)
Where do you find recipes made with seasonal ingredients? Help us build the list: Canadian Recipe Quest
Leave a Reply
Please login in to post a reply